Monday, June 2, 2008

Good news 'round here?

Hmm...maybe it's good I am blind. Somethings ya just don't need to see, I guess.
I heard they found a bunch of children in Texas who were bein' mistreated somethin' terrible.
What kind of folks is these? Do that to some chirrun like that?! Make me wanna string up somethin' b'sides my guitar, if ya know what I mean. Aint that somethin'?! Back in my day, things like this would happen...but you would never here about it...until it was waaaaaaay later. Now that I'm stuck up here in this internet, I hear things all the time. Every minute on the second, aint got NO time to take a breath and sigh even for a sec...wish they'd put some good news up for just a minute. Ya gotta be fast to catch the good news! The 'good news fish' is some hard fishin', I tell ya...
Wait...somethin's bitin' right now!
Lemme...pull...this in...

There!



SAN ANGELO, Texas - More than 400 children taken from a polygamist sect's ranch two months ago began returning to the arms of their tearful parents Monday, hours after a judge bowed to a state Supreme Court ruling that the seizure was not justified.

I guess that's better 'n bad news.
Here's the rest of the story...
-click-
but listen to this first...put you in a decent mood maybe...
a story about women in the south...
-play me-

BLJ

1 comment:

Uncle Samurai said...

Yeah...thems is some crazy kinda people there...