Monday, June 2, 2008

My D.O.G.

Hey y'all...this here is my best friend in the virtual world. His name is Dioji. A simple name when ya think about it...at least for a D.O.G. He is a guide dog for the blind. My dog.
He helps me out a lot when I lose my way. He tells me when I'm about to trip on a gigabyte, or if my pixels is too crowded, or if my typing needs to be corrected...
Ya see...bein' blind has it's ups and downs. For one...we gotta take our time walkin' around. So that we don't trip on stuff, or smack our heads on somethin'. But the good side is that we hear everything in slow motion. Think about for a minute.
How do you think Stevie Wonder memorizes all them words? He don't write it down do he? He memorizes it in slow motion. Without sight you get more brain space for...whatcha call it...for...um...that's right Dioji...audio files. Which becomes the basis of our ...what's its....uh
oh yeah...cognition. Thanks Dioji. Me and Dioji are learnin' quite a bit on line. Better'n any teacher tried learnin' me. Google and internet services have been kind to me with information. My guitar is my main tool for expressing my emotions. Women can be the devil.


For everything else...there's Dioji.

BLJ

1 comment:

(fake) Son House said...

That's right...a dog is a man's best friend...next to his guitar of course...