Monday, August 10, 2009

Sex Sex Sex...The Nature Of The Beast

I love the internet. It aint nothin' like I was ever used to in my day. I read an article today about the sweet taboo. The horizontal ballet. The Olympic Pillow games. The hide and seek swap. The magic pickle dance. You know...sex. Now a days you can say it, think it, talk about it, use it for advertisments, sell products...and more importantly, criticize it to the bone marrow.
Here is a little bit of what I read:
"Let's start with the experience of sexual energy. You can try this exercise by yourself. It helps if you know how to do pelvic rocking. Lie down with your knees bent, feet about hip distance apart, and your low back flat on the floor (don't try this if you have back problems). As you rock your pelvis back with a slight arch, breathe in and as you tuck your pelvis, breathe out. Do this for just a few minutes and then lower your knees, straightening them to rest on the floor and continue breathing. Visualize energy moving up your spine with the in-breath and moving down the front of your body with the out breath." (read more)

Ok...honestly? I had to go to the bathroom for a minute and readjust my libido. You see, the problem with folks these days is that on the topic of sex, hardly anybody leaves NOTHING TO THE IMAGINATION. We need more people with a discrete attitude about it. Listen to this man talk about sex the way WE used to...we called it love.

Brand New MeJerry Butler
“He Don’t Love You (Like I Love You)” (mp3)
from “Brand New Me”
(LocoBop)



FBLJ

No comments: