Monday, November 10, 2008

Hello world. How are all of you today?
My throat is hoarse and tired from yelling Obama all last week. I sure wish, sometimes, that I could see what being black is all about. As a blind man, it's a feeling. So I'm just gonna have to get used to a new feeling, I guess.
Speaking of gettin' used to a new feeling, it looks like Circuit City is gonna have to say good bye. After years of folks gettin' their music equipment at CC, looks like folks are just gonna have to go some where else now. I would say stay on line and listen to music, personally, but I'm not in the real world trying to fix up an economy by shopping. I always go to Muzic.com my damn self, but uh...ya'll do what you need to do out there, ok? And speakinig of music...let me leave you with a song right about now...this one goes out to Circuit City.


-play the damn song-



BLJ

No comments: