Friday, November 7, 2008

Obama has done it...

Obama has done it!! He has finally made some of my songs irrelevant.
Now I have to go through my list of songs and change them up, or simply refuse to play them any more. 
I'm not complainin'...I'm just sayin' that some of us have to start singin' different tunes now. I made a whole career on equal rights, oppression and the unfairness of it all. You know, the Blues.  Now I might have to change some of songs.
Black Snake Moan might have to be called, " Gay Folks Who Can't Get Equal Marriage Tax Cuts In California Moan " 
See That My Grave Is Kept Clean might have to be changed too...maybe I'll call it, " See That My Gay Friends Can Get Equal Marriage Tax Cuts " 
Yes...it's a whole different world now.
Don't worry California, this is all just part of the struggle in this country. You have to stay focused and believe in your self...and you will over come some day.
Now what was I doin? Oh yeah...I was trying to celebrate Obama.
OBAAAAAMMMMMAAAAAA!!!

Peace Y'all

BLJ

No comments: