Monday, August 11, 2008

Blow it out your...

Hey everybody, how y'all today?
Good?



Well...all I can say is THANK GOD I'M BLIND!

If I was a Chef I'd be baking cement air biscuits to throw at the heads of these people. See what this guy is holding? That's EXACTLY what's goin' on in his head!  NOT A DAMN THING! 

But these weird thespians are serious as a heart attack about it. You probably didn't know I knew what a thespian was, huh? It's all on the googly web. I just didn't know that men could be thespians, too. 

 Either way, SOMEBODY'S payin' for it all... if it's a contest that's flyin' the winner to Finland.

You know how much it costs to fly somebody ALL THE WAY to Finland?!! I mean damn...wouldn't that be nice to be flown there for actually having a musical skill?!
I heard about them girls in Finland, too. They say that if you play a guitar and you are from America, the women will fight in the street over you. Now wouldn't that be somethin'? You could just sit there and play your guitar while the women do all the foot work for ya. But keep in mind the prettiest ones aint necessarily the best fighters. 
 Regardless of the outcome, I'm convinced that the "air' guitar contest originated in the crack of some bored, rich man's ass, if you know what I'm sayin'. 
And that if they wanted something that's actually funky, without the smell, listen to Bootsy or Parliament. THEN pick up a guitar....dumb asses....

This contest stinks to high heaven. People have lost their minds all over again.

A' ite then...
(sigh)
BLJ

No comments: