Friday, August 22, 2008

Damn, how do I get rid of all this spam?!

Sometimes you gotta ask questions, right? 'Specially if you blind. It's how I get by when I need to know somethin'.
And, ya see, that's why I really depend on this Googly Web thingamajig...
Ya see, this mornin' I was fiddlin' around Netsville... surfin' around as y'all put it. And all of a sudden I find myself duckin', bobbin' and weavin' all of this, whaddaya call it...spam? What a dumb ass name, huh? Anyway, you know this spam, right? The way it comes flyin' in from the left, swingin' in like an uppercut from below. Body blow, body blow ,body blow...It's really quite a nuisance, if ya ask me.
And I asked myself, DAMN! HOW DO I GET RID OF ALL THIS SPAM?!
But then I thought, this is how Joe Louis probably felt durin' most of his life. Which made me think...hmmm...maybe I should write a song about it, ya know? Why not. Relate my frustration to the world in an acceptable fashion.
As opposed to just clobberin' the hell outta some geeky hackin keyboard punchin' mother f,f,f...forget it, I thinks to myself.
I'm blind.

Besides somebody beat me to it. A man by the name of Carl Martin.
I think he 's a Virginia boy, too. Mandolin, fiddle and guitar playin brotha'...
(sigh)
Well...
If you wanna hear the song that I thought, surley, I was gonna write, done by the man who actually wrote the damn thing...
here ya go
-play-

And here is more info on Carl Martin...have a nice day.


BLJ

No comments: