Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Muzic Hunter


Hey y'all, how you feelin' out there in the real world?

Here in Netsville it's easy to always find somethin' interestin' to read.
Even if you 're blind.
I just read somethin' on Son Houses blog about Mp34u.com. He was talkin' up one of the sources that he likes so much. I checked him out, too. As far as the 'new' muzic that is happenin' now, I would have to agree that Subverse is finding some good tunes. But then, this 'new' muzic is also being sung and played by the 'new' artists. And some of y'all are crazy. So if we are gettin' ready to vote for sources...I think I would have to say that Muzic Hunter is one of my favorites. I wouldn't say that he is my most favorite just yet, but I like muzic Hunter's ecclectic style. Muzic choice should be a blend of what is available. Not just one or two styles, ya know?
Here is a quote from Muzic Hunter :
"Music is my medicine. New music is my drug. And muzic.com is my supplier. I can lose myself for the moment with my headphones on. I listen to anyone brave and talented enough to express their feelings thru the universal language of music..."

I can relate to that.
Muzic Hunter has some crazy stuff to listen to. Here is some band called, now excuse me for a moment, but this band is called 'Electric Vagina' with a tune called the '80s song'

That's what I'm talking about.
Crazy stuff, man. Can't get enough of it..heh heh heh...

No comments: