Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A good man WAS hard to find...


Hey Y'all, how you doin today?



I heard that Oprah Winfrey is not having any political discussions, talks or debates on her show
until AFTER the election. I thought, now that is the smartest thing I've heard her say...ever!
Folks is startin' to raise a fuss about Oprah's refusal to interview Palin-face. What is the fuss? If I had a talk show that had a majority woman audience, the last damn thing I would do is bring dog lips onto it! Precisely and specifically for the simple reason that I am voting for Obama. But Oprah is a woman, herself and is way smarter than I, or any man could be and has made the right decision in a world gone mad. No candidates on her show until the election is over and DONE.
I hear women tell me that a good man is hard to find. That might be true. That is, until Obama stepped into the room. 
Here is a song by the great Bessie Smith saying the same thing. I bet if Bessie was alive today she wouldn't be singin' so well...Obama is tipping the scales on that particular opinion!

Y'all have a gooood old day, now...



BLJ

No comments: