Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Help me out...no Palin-Face please...gObama!




Hey everybody...I'm here to say a few things about some OBVIOUS choices y'all need to make this fall.
If ya don't then you all can kiss your selves in the back side and say good bye. All you have to do is listen to Obama try to help you people out. HE is trying to HELP Y'ALL!

It's pretty simple. In fact I found somebody who even has a little diddy written already called "help me out"


-play song-




And after you listen to Del Tha Funky Homosapien ...go
ahead and try them links out about Miss Palin-face.
You might understand what we are trying to say. I would add that if you have the time, go out and buy an old pocket watch. Dangle it in front of some body who's votin' for Moose-Butt-Palin-Face. Let the watch swing back and forth for a good five minutes until they are in a trance, or somethin'...then say with a confident whisper, " Palin is gonna doom us all, vote for Obama and save some children's lives." Do you understand what I am sayin here, my good people?! It's your world...I'm just bloggin' in it...


The truth about Sarah Palin?

More facts about Sarah Palin?



BLJ

No comments: