Sunday, September 7, 2008

Old Time Country Music


Hello everybody and how y'all doin' today?
I hope you all are doing just fine.
I would like to take some time to say a few more things about Palin, but I think I will wait.
Because I see somebody new on the scene. His name?
Wesley Rose. He pioneer'd country music. And country music got popular first in America. Probably because every other style was still enslaved. Even so, the history behind it is a little older than the blues. Personally, I think country music is fine. As long as it does what all music is supposed to do. And that, to me, is called 'making people happy. '
Unlike Palin-face. She is out to make folks sad and angry and upset.
However, the country music might as well be for everybody...if you can get into the sound, that is.
Now I don't have that much to say about it, but Mr. Weseley Rose does.
He'll tell you all about it. And I suggest getting into some country music for a minute before McCan't and Palin-face try to ruin its backround with some sour ass politics.
Here is a link to Mr. Wesley Rose, the man behind American Country Music and the business that makes it work.
-link-

No comments: