Monday, September 22, 2008

If I was a news cast anchor man...


Hey y'all...how ya doin out there in the real world? 
Is it safe out there? I can't see shit, so ya have to say somethin' to me.
 All I know is that every time I hear something good about the world, three or four bad things happen right after! Like when I had heard about Obama running for president. Then right after somebody told me that Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes and George Carlin died. I was, like, THANKS ALOT...why did you even bother to tell me about the good news in the first place?!  Damn...tell me the good news last! 
If I was a news cast anchor man I would try to be a little more thoughtful about what I say to complete strangers.
Like this : Good Evening to all...I am anchor man Blind Lemon Jefferson with our top story. 
A 22 year old man was shot and killed in Oakland, California. Victim was pronounced dead at Highland Hospital. May his soul rest in peace. Please think about this as something to prevent in our near and distant future...we are not just trying to make some ratings for advertisement...

And now sports...The Oakland A's beat the Mariners 5-3...more film at 11...Go A's! The last hope for Oakland residents, I am sure...

And here is our financial report...
Whoops...it's been misplaced...I think I left it with my meril lynch account book...we'll be right back with more news and wishful thinking...
(commercial)
Is the economy bringing you down? Here is a link to our sponsor with some good financial advice...
 



Have a good time here on Earth...





No comments: